Experience the enchanting beauty of the Qatari desert under the full moon on a Full Moon Desert Safari adventure. Indulge in a delicious Dinner at our beach-front desert campsite for a truly unforgettable experience.
Experience the magic of the desert under the full moon while enjoying a delicious dinner at our beach-front desert camp.
Gate Rules: Attendees to be registered.
• Pick and drop off to Hardees Restaurant at old Airport Road within Doha city, each Land Cruiser seats 6 people.
• Get a quick peek into the lifestyle of desert Bedouins at the traditional Bedouin campsite at the Sealine beach, which serves as our first stop
• Up to 45 minutes adrenaline filled dune bashing experience in a 4X4 Land Cruiser with a licensed driver
• Camel Riding and Falconry stop where you can either ride a camel (for an additional amount of 15 QAR per short-ride and 50 QAR per long ride) or take a photo with a falcon in your hand in the desert
• Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. This is known as the photography dune
• Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunrise or a sunset, depending on the timing of your tour.
• Experience the traditional bedouin campsite along with a barbecue Lunch or Dinner. Stop at the campsite is restricted to three hours. You can also swim and shower at the campsite and relax by the beach
A delicious freshly made dinner buffet that features live BBQ and 5 course meal including soft drinks and water will be served at the camp restaurant.
• Professional Driver
• Dune bashing up to 60 mins
• Bottled Water
• Third party liability insurance coverage
• Swimming at the camp
• Dinner served at the camp
• 3 hours stay at the camp
• Pick & Drop off from Hardees Restaurant
• Public toilet facilities en route
• Travel time is 45 mins each way, included in the overall tour duration
• Pass through fertilizer industries at the Mesaied Industrial City
• Stop at the traditional Qatari tents - public restroom facility available, if this spot is closed, we will stop at another suitable toilet stop
• Ride the camel in the desert and click pictures with falcons (additional charges to be paid in cash)
• Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing – 30 minutes
• Dune bashing 45-60 minutes
• Photo stop at 360 view dune - panoramic view (photography dune) in between your dune bashing adventure – 15-20 minutes
• Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) – stop will be 15-25 minutes
• Transfer to the Arabian campsite – roughly 30-45 minutes back from Inland Sea
• Layover at the Arabian campsite in the desert for 3 hours
Check-out from the camp, back to your location, stopping en route to inflate car tyres